We are a driven, family friendly company based in Warkworth. We are very proud of the standard of work we do and ensure everything we do is perfect. Our reputation in this town is what keeps us busy and our clients are the focus of all our actions and decisions.
Because of our hard work ethic, we are in high demand so we’ve always got one eye open, looking for new electricians who will represent Dan Wood Electrical well.
Our company is continually expanding and developing and we want to give you the opportunity to grow with and alongside us. We want to invest in you as part of our company, and you’ll become an important part of our team and will be truly valued. In joining our company there is great opportunity for career progression and you’ll have plenty of support and scope to learn as we go.
Team culture is very important to us. We spend a lot of hours in work, so it is crucial that we are all happy together, can have a laugh and work as a team and actually enjoy being at work. We also understand the importance of fitting time around family so we recognise the need for work/life balance (not to mention the mental, emotional and physical benefits of taking a decent holiday)!
We are careful about who we hire to ensure a top company culture. The right attitude goes a long way!
- Internally motivated and enjoy responsibility
- Able to communicate clearly in all ways (verbally face to face, email, written)
- Honest and reliable with a sense of humour
- A team player
- Willing and able to exceed expectations
- Take pride in your work and go the extra mile to make sure your jobs are top notch
- Have great people skills with fellow workmates and clients
- NZ Qualified and Registered Electrician
- Experience in Residential construction and maintenance work
- Current Practicing License
- Full (and clean) NZ Drivers License and able to drive manual vans
If you think you have what it takes to join the Dan Wood Electrical team, please contact Dan or Bailee.